Kids of Nature is an exciting ALL-IN-ONE resource for families who want to live in harmony with nature.
As I travel a lot with my 2 young children, Iím often asked where are the really nice places to spend quality time with the family, in nature. I also learn a lot from families who share their health and lifestyle ideas with me.
It gives me great pleasure to share all this with you via travel stories, articles, photography and a directory of places and products which now gives your family easy access to nearly 700 nature-related, child-friendly places and products!
On this website you will get tips on how to
- bring nature into your home
- spend more quality time with your children in nature
=> Go to Things-2-Do
You will also discover
- some really cool places to stay
- lots of fun things to do
And, you will find
- lifestyle articles and reviews that are useful
- travel stories that are entertaining
Try us, and be inspired!
Petra Vandecasteele, Editor